Medical Care for Neck Pain in Monmouth County
To make an appointment for a consultation for your neck pain call our office at 732-345-1377 today.
Nearly two-thirds of the American population will experience neck pain at some point in their lives. Did you know that it is the third most common type of pain suffered in this country.* Neck pain can become severe enough to interfere with everyday activities and make basic movements (such as sitting or turning the head) impossible.
Symptoms of neck pain may include any of the following but not limited to:
- Numbness or tingling in the fingers, hand, or forearm
- Stiffness and compromised range of motion
- Pain that spreads down the arm or to the upper back and shoulders
- Muscle weakness
Causes of neck pain may also be caused by:
- poor posture
- a misalignment of the spine
- auto accident injuries (including whiplash)
- sports injuries
- workplace trauma
- degenerative disc disease
- herniated discs
- spinal stenosis
- or emotional issues such as stress
As you can see by our patient in this video; neck pain doesn’t have to be part of your everyday life. For a FREE consultation so we can assess the symptoms and develop a treatment plan utilizing the best disciplinary approach suited to your situation, call us at 732-345-1377 or fill out a form to schedule an appointment on our website.