A gentle, specific “thrust” delivered by hand or instrument. The purpose of the adjustment is to correct your spinal subluxation(s) thus removing the nerve interference in your body.
- Are you struggling with sciatica pain?
- Long days at the computer causing carpal tunnel pain in your wrists or hands?
- Low Level Light Laser (cold laser therapy) for Back and Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- You had an MRI for your lower back pain and it confirmed a herniated disc is pressing on a nerve. Now what do you do?