The birth process is often the cause of your child’s first subluxation. A very soft and undeveloped spine of an infant can suffer trauma during delivery. It is estimated that as much as 80lbs of pulling pressure can be exerted to remove a baby from the birth canal. Then, as children grow up and become more adventurous, the number of injuries to their spines become countless. The repeated falls as children learn to walk, the running, jumping, twisting, bumping and falling all over the place while playing in the yard or on an athletic field will often cause your child to become subluxated. However, often children do not show any signs or symptoms of being subluxated until later on in life. Chiropractic care offers your child a more responsive body, a more balanced flow of energy and overall increased performance as he/she passes through their stages of development. A subluxation free child also minimizes the risk of future health challenges.
- Are you struggling with sciatica pain?
- Long days at the computer causing carpal tunnel pain in your wrists or hands?
- Low Level Light Laser (cold laser therapy) for Back and Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- You had an MRI for your lower back pain and it confirmed a herniated disc is pressing on a nerve. Now what do you do?