An xray is typically the first step in determining whether or not there is a broken bone. At Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation, we have radiographic equipment on site to perform any necessary xrays. In addition to xrays, our physicians and licensed physical therapists provide comprehensive examinations prior to any treatment.
- Using a Multi Approach Recipe to Fix Your Carpal Tunnel and Wrist Problems
- Have Anxiety? Find Relief with Acupuncture Treatment in Monmouth County NJ
- The Benefits of Power Plate Vibration Therapy at Monmouth Pain
- The Best Stretches to Combat Sitting!
- Tips to Avoid Neck and Back Pain While Working From Home