According to the research, 5% to 33% of patients with an ankle sprain still had pain after one year (1). 15% to 64% had not fully recovered at 3 years. The risk of re-sprains ranged in these studies from 3% to 34%. The factors that cause continued pain and re-injury are due primarily to the loss of proper function to the ankle.
- If you suffer from eye strain related headaches or peripheral vision issues, we can help.
- Slipped disc? Sciatica? Pinched nerve? Herniated disc? Spinal traction can help!
- Upper back pain from sitting at the computer for too long?
- Cutting Edge Orthopedic and Pain Management Centers in Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ
- Monmouth Pain Welcomes Nick Occhipinti, D.C. to the Chiropractic Team!