According to the research, 5% to 33% of patients with an ankle sprain still had pain after one year (1). 15% to 64% had not fully recovered at 3 years. The risk of re-sprains ranged in these studies from 3% to 34%. The factors that cause continued pain and re-injury are due primarily to the loss of proper function to the ankle.
- Cold Laser Therapy at Monmouth Pain
- Low back pain? Feeling tight, stiff, or aching after a day at work?
- Do you suffer from upper back pain? Acupuncture at Monmouth Pain can help!
- Monmouth Pain’s Knee Injection Therapy Program is Designed to Relieve Joint and Knee Pain Quickly and Safely
- How we care for foot pain can change the way the rest of your body operates.