According to the research, 5% to 33% of patients with an ankle sprain still had pain after one year (1). 15% to 64% had not fully recovered at 3 years. The risk of re-sprains ranged in these studies from 3% to 34%. The factors that cause continued pain and re-injury are due primarily to the loss of proper function to the ankle.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy