According to the research, 5% to 33% of patients with an ankle sprain still had pain after one year (1). 15% to 64% had not fully recovered at 3 years. The risk of re-sprains ranged in these studies from 3% to 34%. The factors that cause continued pain and re-injury are due primarily to the loss of proper function to the ankle.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression