Pain can occur in the back, neck, shoulders, arms, and legs when bone spurs or inflammation cause the nerves to become compressed. This pain is exacerbated by movement and may restrict the mobility of arthritis sufferers. Other symptoms might include numbness/tingling; weakness; and possible bowel or bladder dysfunction.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression