Pain can occur in the back, neck, shoulders, arms, and legs when bone spurs or inflammation cause the nerves to become compressed. This pain is exacerbated by movement and may restrict the mobility of arthritis sufferers. Other symptoms might include numbness/tingling; weakness; and possible bowel or bladder dysfunction.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy