The central nervous system is responsible for all functions of the human body, including sensation. This system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord, and the nerves. When the spine is misaligned due to the trauma of an auto accident, the nerves may become irritated or compressed, leading to numbness and tingling. Chiropractic care at Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation alleviates these symptoms by ensuring the total health of the spine, thereby ensuring the health of the nervous system.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy