The central nervous system is responsible for all functions of the human body, including sensation. This system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord, and the nerves. When the spine is misaligned due to the trauma of an auto accident, the nerves may become irritated or compressed, leading to numbness and tingling. Chiropractic care at Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation alleviates these symptoms by ensuring the total health of the spine, thereby ensuring the health of the nervous system.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression