The central nervous system is responsible for all functions of the human body, including sensation. This system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord, and the nerves. When the spine is misaligned due to the trauma of an auto accident, the nerves may become irritated or compressed, leading to numbness and tingling. Chiropractic care at Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation alleviates these symptoms by ensuring the total health of the spine, thereby ensuring the health of the nervous system.
- If you suffer from eye strain related headaches or peripheral vision issues, we can help.
- Slipped disc? Sciatica? Pinched nerve? Herniated disc? Spinal traction can help!
- Upper back pain from sitting at the computer for too long?
- Cutting Edge Orthopedic and Pain Management Centers in Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ
- Monmouth Pain Welcomes Nick Occhipinti, D.C. to the Chiropractic Team!