Manipulation of the spine allows for improvement of mobility, range of motion in the joints, and the body’s overall ability to heal itself all while reducing back pain and inflammation. Chiropractic adjustments on the central nervous system including the spine, nerves and brain ensure total spinal health by stimulating these parts of the body that are responsible for pain. The main goal of a chiropractic adjustment is to properly align the spine to restore functionality. Additional benefits patients may experience are reduced nerve irritability and improve range of motion in the back.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy