Manipulation of the spine allows for improvement of mobility, range of motion in the joints, and the body’s overall ability to heal itself all while reducing back pain and inflammation. Chiropractic adjustments on the central nervous system including the spine, nerves and brain ensure total spinal health by stimulating these parts of the body that are responsible for pain. The main goal of a chiropractic adjustment is to properly align the spine to restore functionality. Additional benefits patients may experience are reduced nerve irritability and improve range of motion in the back.
- Orthopedic Surgeons Now at Monmouth Pain!
- If you suffer from eye strain related headaches or peripheral vision issues, we can help.
- Slipped disc? Sciatica? Pinched nerve? Herniated disc? Spinal traction can help!
- Upper back pain from sitting at the computer for too long?
- Cutting Edge Orthopedic and Pain Management Centers in Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ