Mild to moderate cases of carpal tunnel syndrome are treated most effectively with rehabilitation using both physical therapy and chiropractic care. New technologies such as low level cold laser therapy have some promising studies suggesting very good results from low level laser therapy to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. Additionally, vibration therapy, ultrasound and rehabilitative exercises can provide long lasting relief and correction to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression