Mild to moderate cases of carpal tunnel syndrome are treated most effectively with rehabilitation using both physical therapy and chiropractic care. New technologies such as low level cold laser therapy have some promising studies suggesting very good results from low level laser therapy to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. Additionally, vibration therapy, ultrasound and rehabilitative exercises can provide long lasting relief and correction to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Cold Laser Therapy at Monmouth Pain
- Low back pain? Feeling tight, stiff, or aching after a day at work?
- Do you suffer from upper back pain? Acupuncture at Monmouth Pain can help!
- Monmouth Pain’s Knee Injection Therapy Program is Designed to Relieve Joint and Knee Pain Quickly and Safely
- How we care for foot pain can change the way the rest of your body operates.