Since shoulder pain can severely limit your ability to perform everyday tasks, it’s important to know where your pain is coming from and what you could do to help ease it. Shoulder pain issues tend to happen most frequently when there is a tear or tendinitis. Injuries including rotator cuff, arthritis, shoulder dislocation can also disconnect with the top of the arm bone and several others.
Some health treatment methods include:
- Moderate Rest
- Game Ready Technology – RICE
- Physical Therapy
In instances of a shoulder injury, many individuals turn to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pain medications (NSAIDS) such as aspirin or ibuprofen to relieve symptoms, it’s important that people try to avoid these medications as much as possible.
Game Ready Cold Therapy Advantages
Rest, ice, compression and elevation principles have been widely used to help a healing injury symptoms as well as moderating pain and swelling.
Game ready does even more and mimics natural muscle contractions while helping the cooling tissue.
Game Ready can also:
- Decreases Pain, Muscle Spasms, Edema & Swelling
- Draws Heat away from Injury Site – Reduces Temperature
- Reduces Tissue Damage
- Mimics Natural Muscle Contractions
- Optimizes lymphatic drainage
- Increases blood flow and oxygen delivery
- Stimulates tissue repair, encourages
- Improves surface contract for faster, deeper, longer-lasting cooling
Our new game ready technology can be used to help with faster injury relief as well chronic pain such as shoulder, or hip or knee pain even. If you have suffered from a shoulder injury or have shoulder pain contact our Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation office in either Wall or Red Bank, NJ. We can help you recover faster from your shoulder pain.