Have you have ever woken up after a long night’s sleep and your neck hurt when you turned it to one side? Have you then attributed that pain to “sleeping on it wrong”? You know that the pain will eventually subside once your neck untightens, but in the meantime it may be very uncomfortable or even painful to turn your neck to one side or the other. Depending on the circumstances and pain level, you may need to consider a medical professional to help you get neck pain relief and return to your normal daily activities.
How to Choose a Neck Pain Clinic in NJ
Most people take advantage of the fact that they can live their lives free of pain resulting from a neck injury or neck soreness. For those who have symptoms such as headaches, numbness or tingling in the fingers, hand, or forearms, stiffness, compromised range of motion, pain spreading down the arms or to the upper back, and/or muscle weakness, pain and these symptoms may be a part of everyday life. At Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation, the experts at our neck pain clinic NJ can help.
We care about the wellness of your whole body, and our treatment strategies encompass your physical, emotional, and social needs. Living with pain can be extremely difficult, and it is very tempting to simply take a pain medication to ease your suffering. However, this is not a long-term solution. If you have decided to seek professional, medical assistance there are some qualification to search for and some questions to ask of your potential clinic.
Qualifications to Consider
When looking for the best clinic for neck pain relief, there are some qualifications to consider. Here are a few to help you narrow does candidates for your neck pain treatment center:
- The center takes a holistic approach to treatment rather than a very narrow micro view.
- The underlying cause of the pain is considered.
- Minimally invasive approaches are considered before extreme ones like surgery to prevent further pain and complications.
- There are a number of neck pain treatment options to mix and match to suit your specific needs
- A proven track record
Questions You Should Ask
- How many neck pain treatment options do you offer?
- What kind of specialists do you have on staff?
- How do you compare with other neck pain clinics in NJ?
- What non-invasive treatments can provide me neck pain relief?
- Will my treatment plan be tailored to my specific needs?
Call Our Neck Pain Specialists at Monmouth
At Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation, we specialize in a variety of options designed for neck pain relief, a return to balance in your life, and being as non-invasive as possible. From massage therapy to acupuncture, chiropractic care to rehabilitative treatments, we focus on getting you back to a pain-free life with an emphasis on the holistic approach. Body and mind work together to identify and treat the underlying cause of your pain. Contact us today to make an appointment for a free consultation to assess your symptoms and find the neck pain treatment that is right for you.