Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation is excited to announce the addition of Power Plate® fitness classes with certified personal trainer, Debbie Crapanzano. Debbie started with Monmouth Pain in Summer 2013 as a physical therapy aide and continues to impress us with her caring and attentive way with patients and staff. She assists patients in all phases of their exercise protocols and is excited to bring this same level of service to the fitness department. In addition to her experience in the Physical Therapy department, Debbie has her AAAI and aerobics certifications and regularly attends conferences to keep up to date in the fitness industry. She has experience as a fitness manager and is excited to help develop Monmouth County’s only Power Plate fitness studio. Debbie was born and raised in North Jersey and currently resides in Pt. Pleasant, she is the proud mother of 3 children and enjoys yoga, bike riding and the beach. Her passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle is sure to inspire many who are ready to make a lifestyle change, or enhance their existing fitness routine.
- Cold Laser Therapy at Monmouth Pain
- Low back pain? Feeling tight, stiff, or aching after a day at work?
- Do you suffer from upper back pain? Acupuncture at Monmouth Pain can help!
- Monmouth Pain’s Knee Injection Therapy Program is Designed to Relieve Joint and Knee Pain Quickly and Safely
- How we care for foot pain can change the way the rest of your body operates.