Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation is excited to announce the addition of Power Plate® fitness classes with certified personal trainer, Debbie Crapanzano. Debbie started with Monmouth Pain in Summer 2013 as a physical therapy aide and continues to impress us with her caring and attentive way with patients and staff. She assists patients in all phases of their exercise protocols and is excited to bring this same level of service to the fitness department. In addition to her experience in the Physical Therapy department, Debbie has her AAAI and aerobics certifications and regularly attends conferences to keep up to date in the fitness industry. She has experience as a fitness manager and is excited to help develop Monmouth County’s only Power Plate fitness studio. Debbie was born and raised in North Jersey and currently resides in Pt. Pleasant, she is the proud mother of 3 children and enjoys yoga, bike riding and the beach. Her passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle is sure to inspire many who are ready to make a lifestyle change, or enhance their existing fitness routine.
- Orthopedic Surgeons Now at Monmouth Pain!
- If you suffer from eye strain related headaches or peripheral vision issues, we can help.
- Slipped disc? Sciatica? Pinched nerve? Herniated disc? Spinal traction can help!
- Upper back pain from sitting at the computer for too long?
- Cutting Edge Orthopedic and Pain Management Centers in Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ