A Physiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of pain and musculoskeletal disorders. This type of physician provides non-surgical treatments to help patients restore functioning lost due to illness, injury, or other disabling conditions. Physiatrists treat the whole person; they address physical, emotional, and social needs during the rehabilitation and pain management process.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy