Game Ready Technology
Game ready’s innovative ACCEL Technology (Active Compression and Cold Exchange Loop) sets a new standard in injury and post-op treatment, integrating active pneumatic compression and cold therapies in one revolutionary system.
Until recently, rest, ice, compression, elevation principles have been widely used to help a healing injury symptoms as well as moderating pain and swelling.
Game ready does even more – going beyond static cold and compression application the technology even mimics natural muscle contractions while helping to cool the tissue. By doing so, this helps the body to proactively aid lymphatic function and encourage cellular oxygen supply to stimulate tissue repair and helps to accelerate recovery.
Game Ready Cold Therapy Advantages
- Decreases Pain, Muscles Spasms, Edema & Swelling
- Reduces Tissue Damage
- Removes Swelling
- Draws Heat Away from Injury Site – Temperature Reduction
- Mimics Natural Muscle Contractions
- Optimizes lymphatic drainage
- Increases blood flow & oxygen delivery
- Simulates tissue repair, encourages accelerated healing process
- Improves surface contact for faster, deeper, longer-lasting cooling
Game ready technology can be used to help with faster injury relief as well as relief from ongoing chronic issues such as hip, knee pain. It is often used to treat knee, shoulder, leg or other areas of the body.
Our Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation office is offering a COMPLIMENTARY TRIAL SESSION OF GAME READY – See how cold therapy can help you recover by testing it out!
To learn more, or schedule an appointment call our office at 732-345-1377.