Hugh Kim is a National Board Certified Acupuncturist (NCCAOM) licensed acupuncturist and certified Chinese herbalist. Having his grandfather as an oriental medicine doctor in Korea he grew up in the family clinic and was inspired to become an acupuncturist. Following his interest, he received his Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Emperor’s college: Graduate School of Integrative Medicine. He has been practicing since 2003 and he specializes in women’s health, pain management, digestive issues, neuropathy, spine and joint related conditions and stress management utilizing acupuncture, herbs, cupping, moxibustion, and auriculotherapy.
- SPINAL DECOMPRESSION – A BREAKTHROUGH FOR CHRONIC BACK/NECK/LEG PAIN
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture