Whether you come to Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation for pain management, chiropractic care, physical therapy, or acupuncture—we aim to provide the solution you are looking for. Since Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation is growing, we wanted to introduce the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method to our Red Bank and Wall offices so our patients can attain the ideal look they’ve been searching for. The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a great option for those patients who are interested in losing weight by utilizing our one-on-one coaching approach.
Ideal Protein is a medically-supervised protocol that spares your muscles and targets fat, which may lead to weight loss each week with minimal exercise. This protocol is only provided by healthcare offices with personalized, one-on-one weekly support and education.
Ideal Protein contains gourmet protein foods which provide highly absorbable, high-biological value protein isolates. These isolates are combined with amino acids, and accompanied with supplements and mineral salts that are all essential to your health.
Ideal Protein aims to succeed with the following results:
- Promote fat loss
- Help to maintain muscle mass
- Tone & revitalize skin
- Treat cellulite
- Promote vitality & energy
- Naturally Suppress Appetite
- Re-establish pancreatic function (insulin)
- Provide nutrition education
Although you will be coached along the way, it is important to know how the program operates and what you have to do to get as close as you can to achieving your weight loss goals. The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has four phases. Each phase is listed below along with a short description.
- Phase 1- You have four meals each day. Three of those meals must be an Ideal Protein food product. You eat a low-carb, low-fat dinner. You follow this until your reach your weight loss goal. While you are in this phase, you will stop in our office once a week to be measured and weighed by your wellness coach. Feel free to ask any questions or address any concerns within this time.
- Phase 2– Instead of eating three Ideal Protein foods, you will reduce the Ideal foods to two per day, eating two low-carb, low-fat meals and continue the Ideal Protein plan for a maximum of two weeks. Similarly to Phase 1, you will stop in once each week to be measured and weighed.
- Phase 3- To stabilize your weight loss, you will re-introduce moderate amounts of fats and carbohydrates to your diet for 14 days. During this phase, you will only have 1 Ideal Protein product per day with two other low-carb, low-fat meals. These low-carb, low-fat meals will start to become your everyday “regular” meals. While in this phase you will stop in to see your wellness coach once per week.
- Phase 4- You continue to eat the way you’ve been taught by your wellness coach over the weeks. By this time, you’ve learned to eat in a much healthier fashion, choosing healthy foods and the right combinations of foods. As a result, you are able to maintain your ideal weight while still enjoying all the foods you like, but in moderate amounts. Weekly visits with your wellness coach are continued in this phase, including measurements and weigh-ins.
There is also an electronic weight loss diary available throughout all phases of your Ideal Protein journey where you can sign in and keep track of your progress.
Along with coaching patientshow to make this program effective and potentially showing how it will help patients meet their weight loss and/or medical goals, Ideal Protein is also beneficial to patients who suffer from a particular condition. The insulin-glucagon level-balancing effect from Ideal Protein can help aid patients with Type II diabetes, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and/or fatigue. Gradually, this program is capable of decreasing the use of narcotics and avoiding the need for surgery. Since obesity is known to cause a lot of the health issues listed above, Ideal Protein may be the way to improve conditions and eventually eliminate the need for medications that are detrimental to your health.
Below is a list of health conditions that may be avoided by losing weight and staying healthy while using the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method:
- Health risks of obesity
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gallbladder disease
- Sleep apnea
*Results may vary by individual. Check with your Ideal Protein Coach for maximum results.
*All Reviews & Testimonials were written with Consent by Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation Patients with permission to publish. Results may vary depending on conditions, symptoms & Treatments.