Find Lasting Relief from Chronic Knee Pain at NJ Pain Management Center
Knee injuries are debilitating and can severely interfere with your ability to perform daily activities. A variety of factors place the knee at an increased risk of developing a chronic condition including a lack of muscular strength, participation in sports and physical activities, obesity, and prior injuries to the knee.
The knee pain therapy process varies from person to person, as each patient is different. At Monmouth Pain & Management, we strive to provide a personalized experience for every client that comes to us for help. Physical therapy, which can include targeted exercises and stretching, is just one example of how we can help ease your knee pain. Ice and heat treatments, ultrasound massages, and muscle stimulations can also be used to further restore your knee and ease the pain.
Causes of Knee Pain
Knee Pain is most commonly caused by the following conditions:
- ACL Tear
- Meniscus Tear
- Sprains and Strains
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome
- Pain in the Foot/Hip
- Postural Issues
- Overuse injuries
Symptoms of Knee Pain
Even the slightest pain or “popping” sound can often be indicative of an underlying issue that can become progressively worse if left untreated, which is why it is vital to contact a specialist at the first sign of pain. Knee conditions can be characterized by the following symptoms:
- Sharp pain, which can come in shooting bursts, is often a sign of an issue within or around the knee. Professional, guided exercises can help you recover more quickly and ease your suffering.
- Constant aches can lead to continual suffering. Knee pain therapy can help ease this constant pain.
- Swelling is a sign of something going wrong. Stretching and other knee pain therapies can help reduce swelling and ease your pains.
- Bruising can cause pain. Stretching and massages can help increase circulation and reduce bruising.
- Dull burning sensations can create painful situations when you walk, relax, or anything else. This can become debilitating if left untreated. Dull burning sensations can be eased through appropriately administered knee pain therapy.
- Inability to bear weight can seriously affect your mobility, which can cause problems elsewhere in your body and lead to further injuries. If you cannot bear weight due to knee pain, seek professional help immediately.
- Difficulty walking impairs your daily life. If your knee pain is affecting your ability to get around, it is important you get treatment immediately. Targeted exercise and stretching can help ease your knee pain and restore your ability to walk.
- Inability to flex or extend knee without pain can affect your mobility as well. Help from a professional can help restore your flexibility.
Knee Pain Treatment in Monmouth & Ocean County NJ
At Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation in Shrewsbury, Freehold, Wall, & Lacey NJ, our professionals expertly handle cases of knee pain daily and provide relief from the debilitating symptoms of chronic knee pain to the community we serve. Our entire staff works together to provide every possible option for rehabilitation.
Our approach revolves around the idea of helping patients avoid unnecessary surgeries and medication, therefore reducing further damage and stress on the body.
If you are looking for real relief from knee pain and live in Monmouth or Ocean County contact Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation today!
Treatment Options for Knee Pain in NJ
At Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation in Shrewsbury, Freehold, Wall, and Lacey NJ, our treatment programs for knee pain often consist of one or a combination of the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- K-Laser Treatment
- MLS Laser therapy
- Power Plate Vibrational Therapy
- Medical Care
- Interventional Pain Management
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Weight Loss and Nutrition Strategies
Contact Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation in Shrewsbury, Freehold, Wall, & Lacey
Knee pain therapy can help you restore mobility, flexibility, and strength. Contact Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation and schedule your free consultation at our Shrewsbury, Freehold, Wall, or Lacey treatment facilities. Take a proactive approach to finding real long-term pain relief from knee pain. We look forward to helping with all your rehabilitation, physical therapy, and chiropractic needs.
Please feel free to contact us directly by calling (732)-345-1377 or by emailing us using the Contact Form below. Please note that a referral is not necessary for your first visit.
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Shrewsbury
174 Patterson Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Wall
1985 NJ-34 Bldg A
Wall, NJ 07719
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Lacey
747 Lacey Rd
Forked River, NJ 08731
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Freehold
20 Thoreau Dr
Freehold, NJ 07728