Our Red Bank massage therapist also helps our patients with improving blood circulation. Massage treatment will allow blood to flow easier throughout the body while simultaneously moving toxins and waste away from critical regions including the organs and muscles. Another great result from effective massage therapy is that it could lower blood pressure over time. Lowering blood pressure is especially important for our patients with heart conditions and pulmonary diseases.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy