There are many causes of low back pain. Regardless of the cause, treating your back pain with massage therapy will help. Massage therapy will help low back pain for several reasons. First of all, it will improve circulation in the muscle. By improving circulation, new fresh blood will flow through the painful area in the muscle and replace the inflammation and swelling in the area. The improved circulation will reduce the pain. Second, by treating the area of pain naturally with manual massage, the muscle will respond by loosening and increased flexibility will follow. In other words, massage therapy will help you move better.
- Are you struggling with sciatica pain?
- Long days at the computer causing carpal tunnel pain in your wrists or hands?
- Low Level Light Laser (cold laser therapy) for Back and Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- You had an MRI for your lower back pain and it confirmed a herniated disc is pressing on a nerve. Now what do you do?