There are many causes of low back pain. Regardless of the cause, treating your back pain with massage therapy will help. Massage therapy will help low back pain for several reasons. First of all, it will improve circulation in the muscle. By improving circulation, new fresh blood will flow through the painful area in the muscle and replace the inflammation and swelling in the area. The improved circulation will reduce the pain. Second, by treating the area of pain naturally with manual massage, the muscle will respond by loosening and increased flexibility will follow. In other words, massage therapy will help you move better.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy