There are many causes of low back pain. Regardless of the cause, treating your back pain with massage therapy will help. Massage therapy will help low back pain for several reasons. First of all, it will improve circulation in the muscle. By improving circulation, new fresh blood will flow through the painful area in the muscle and replace the inflammation and swelling in the area. The improved circulation will reduce the pain. Second, by treating the area of pain naturally with manual massage, the muscle will respond by loosening and increased flexibility will follow. In other words, massage therapy will help you move better.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression