If you’ve been suffering from neck pain near Howell, NJ, it is important to seek treatment. Whether your pain comes from an acute injury or chronic pain in the back, shoulders, or neck, relief can be found with Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation’s neck treatment near Howell, NJ, conveniently located on Route 34 in Wall Township. To book a FREE initial consult ($245 value) to see what treatment options we can offer you, fill out the form below or call 732-345-1377.
[contact-form-7 id=”2783″ title=”Contact Us Page”]
Neck pain may be caused by a number of factors, including poor posture when standing, sitting, or sleeping; auto accident injuries, sports injuries, workplace trauma, arthritis, degenerative disk disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, obesity, heavy lifting or stress. It is also possible to feel the effects of shoulder or back problems in the neck, which is another reason why you should be evaluated and treated by a professional.
Residents in and around Howell, NJ can find neck treatment nearby at Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation in Wall Township, NJ.
Our treatment for neck pain may include:
- Acupuncture– Acupuncture is used to relieve neck pain by increasing levels of serotonin, which interrupts pain signals before they can reach the brain.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists work with you to exercise the neck and surrounding muscles. They will teach you correct posture if necessary and how to take care of your pain on your own beyond your appointments in our office.
- Class IV Laser therapy – K-Laser therapy accelerates healing by interacting with the cells to increase cellular energy so that these cells can begin rebuilding tissue in the damaged area. Laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the area. You may feel a slight warmth in the affected area as the laser works. This treatment is pain-free and fast!
- Chiropractic care – In cases of neck pain, depending on the cause of the pain, our chiropractors may use spinal or cervical decompression, traction, manual adjustments, low-force tools, or more. We will always choose the moderate, non-surgical route in treatment.
- Holistic injections & Medical Treatment – Our medical doctors use video fluoroscopy to administer holistic spinal injections to ease neck pain. These injections can be used to end the cycle of pain and inflammation that is preventing the body’s natural ability to heal.
Those suffering from neck pain in Howell, NJ can count on having a treatment program created individually to fit their needs. Come in for your free initial consult ($245 value) and discuss your pains with one of our doctors. They will take into account your medical history, the cause of the pain, and any other relevant factors to create a neck treatment program for you as well as a payment plan. We work with all major insurance providers including Medicare, and offer affordable self-pay options.
To book your appointment, call 732-345-1377 or fill out the form on this page.