For over 13 years, our founder and Director of Rehabilitation (Dr. Thomas Dandrea, D.C.) has been working to keep Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation at the forefront of pain management in Monmouth County. Beginning as a small chiropractic center, our New Jersey pain management office has greatly expanded and now offers patients every opportunity to get out of pain and back to normal movement by using healthy practices. Some of the treatment options offered are listed below:
• A customized plan of pain management, designed by our Medical Director, an expert in pain management and conditions affecting the musculoskeletal and neurological systems of the body.
• Interventional Pain Management: This includes Corticosteroid and/or Anesthetic Injections, such as Epidural Steroid Injections; Trigger Point Injections; Coccyx Injections; Sympathetic Nerve Blocks; and Sacroiliac Joint Injections. Additionally, our Medical Director may perform Radiofrequency Ablation for chronic pain.
• Physical Therapy Exercises (Active Rehabilitation)
• Power Plate Whole Body Vibration Technology (to increase the effectiveness of exercises);
• Spinal Decompression Traction;
• Passive Physical Therapy Practices, including Ultrasound, Electrotherapy, and Ice and Heat;
• Chiropractic Care for Pain; and
Please contact our New Jersey rehabilitation office to learn more about pain management in Monmouth County.