Generally speaking, Radiofrequency Ablation is used to treat chronic pain conditions, often those related to arthritis. For example, chronic back or neck pain associated with whiplash and other neck injuries, spinal arthritis, and persistent back pain after spinal surgery are often treated with Radiofrequency Ablation.
- Are you struggling with sciatica pain?
- Long days at the computer causing carpal tunnel pain in your wrists or hands?
- Low Level Light Laser (cold laser therapy) for Back and Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- You had an MRI for your lower back pain and it confirmed a herniated disc is pressing on a nerve. Now what do you do?