Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a progressive and chronic condition that makes breathing difficult. Studies have shown that acupuncture may help to reduce shortness of breath, improve pulmonary functioning, and help patients’ ability to walk. In general, acupuncture helps patients to gain a better quality of life; this process may help those with emphysema to lessen or eliminate pharmaceutical intervention.
- Are you struggling with sciatica pain?
- Long days at the computer causing carpal tunnel pain in your wrists or hands?
- Low Level Light Laser (cold laser therapy) for Back and Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- You had an MRI for your lower back pain and it confirmed a herniated disc is pressing on a nerve. Now what do you do?