Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a progressive and chronic condition that makes breathing difficult. Studies have shown that acupuncture may help to reduce shortness of breath, improve pulmonary functioning, and help patients’ ability to walk. In general, acupuncture helps patients to gain a better quality of life; this process may help those with emphysema to lessen or eliminate pharmaceutical intervention.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression