Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a progressive and chronic condition that makes breathing difficult. Studies have shown that acupuncture may help to reduce shortness of breath, improve pulmonary functioning, and help patients’ ability to walk. In general, acupuncture helps patients to gain a better quality of life; this process may help those with emphysema to lessen or eliminate pharmaceutical intervention.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy