Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a progressive and chronic condition that makes breathing difficult. Studies have shown that acupuncture may help to reduce shortness of breath, improve pulmonary functioning, and help patients’ ability to walk. In general, acupuncture helps patients to gain a better quality of life; this process may help those with emphysema to lessen or eliminate pharmaceutical intervention.
- Cutting Edge Orthopedic and Pain Management Centers in Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ
- Monmouth Pain Welcomes Nick Occhipinti, D.C. to the Chiropractic Team!
- Low Level Light Laser (cold laser therapy)
- Acupuncture for back and neck pain in Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ
- All about arthritis, and how Monmouth Pain can help!