Pain Management, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy in Shrewsbury, NJ!
When patients are suffering from painful injuries or illnesses, the process of restoring mobility and functioning while relieving pain is known as pain management. The very best pain management programs are thoughtful, comprehensive, and work to make the body stronger and healthier—not inflict further damage through harmful drugs or surgeries which may not be needed.
Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation is located in Red Bank, NJ near Shrewsbury and offers something new in the field of pain management: a cooperative, multi-disciplinary system of care unlike anything patients have experienced previously. Our team of pain/rehabilitation experts includes Medical Doctors (specializing in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation); chiropractors; physical therapists; and acupuncturists.
Together, this panel of healthcare practitioners creates customized programs of rehabilitation and pain relief that offer patients effective and healthy methods of rehabilitating from pain, disability and illness. Our goal is to help patients avoid surgeries and stay away from harmful painkiller use.
We want patients to find relief from pain and to return to normal movement and activity while placing the least amount of strain on the body. We also want to help de-stress the rehabilitation process; because we’re providing the very best rehabilitation specialists in one location, those suffering from any type of painful condition can find everything they need under one roof.
Our team works together to integrate the various methods of pain management/ rehabilitation provided at Monmouth Pain and Rehab. Each individual case is reviewed together so that the very best plan of attack can be created to treat each particular patient’s condition. In this way, we combine cutting-edge medical care with everything from chiropractic to physical therapy and ancient, eastern techniques for pain relief.
Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation provides the following:
• Medical Care for Pain Management in Shrewsbury: Our medical staff includes only the very best physicians specializing in a branch of medicine known as Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R). The medical doctors at Monmouth Pain lead the rest of the pain management staff—acupuncturists, chiropractors, physical therapists—in creating programs of rehabilitation and pain management. Our physicians are also experts in a wide variety of interventional pain management techniques such as Epidural Steroid Injections for Shrewsbury patients.
• Interventional Pain Management in Shrewsbury: Using a targeted approach—such as the aforementioned Epidural Steroid Injections—patients can experience long-lasting, localized pain relief. In many cases, this allows pain sufferers to participate in programs of physical therapy and chiropractic without additional pain in order to address the underlying causes of pain. It also helps patients reduce or eliminate the need for painkilling medications. Interventional techniques at Monmouth Pain include epidural steroid injections, joint injections, trigger point injections, sympathetic blocks, and viscosupplementation (for knee pain).
• Physical Therapy for Shrewsbury Patients: Physical therapy is a crucial element in many programs of rehabilitation and pain management. Encompassing a range of treatment options—including therapeutic exercise, cervical and lumbar traction, laser therapy, and electrotherapy—physical therapy programs are designed to increase patients’ flexibility, strength, and mobility while reducing pain.
• Acupuncture near Shrewsbury: By combining the very latest and best in advanced medical care with this ancient, Eastern technique, Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation allows patients every chance to find relief from pain and emotional stress without medication. Acupuncture also promotes the healing process.
• Chiropractors in Shrewsbury: When sudden trauma, age, or long-term bad posture affect the normal, healthy alignment of the spine, the body’s nervous system functioning is compromised, leading to illness, pain, and general poor health. Chiropractic provides pain relief while addressing the causes of pain. By ensuring the total health of the spine, patients can experience better overall health while treating their specific painful condition.
At Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation, our experts are ready to provide pain management and rehabilitation for a wide variety of injuries and illnesses, including anything from a car crash trauma to fibromyalgia. We can even help with smoking cessation, weight loss, and emotional issues such as anxiety or depression.
Please contact Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation to learn more about Shrewsbury NJ rehabilitation and pain management.