Chiropractic care is based on the idea that the central nervous system (the brain, spinal cord, and nerves) is responsible for every function of the human body. When the spine is misaligned for any reason, nerves can become compressed or damaged. This can lead to pain, tingling, and numbness.
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Monmouth Pain’s Weight Loss Program Can Help You Transform Your Body To a Healthier You and Keep it!
- Make Neck Stiffness and Pain a Thing of the Past
- Vibracussor Percussion Therapy