Chiropractic care is based on the idea that the central nervous system (the brain, spinal cord, and nerves) is responsible for every function of the human body. When the spine is misaligned for any reason, nerves can become compressed or damaged. This can lead to pain, tingling, and numbness.
- Leave Pain Behind, Move Forward With a Positive Mind
- If you are experiencing shoulder pain, you are not alone!
- Comprehensive Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ
- How to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Headaches and Allergies with Acupuncture
- Monmouth Pain’s Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression