The spinal discs rest between the bones of the spine to provide comfort and movement. These discs are composed of an outer membrane that is filled with an inner cushion of collagen and water. Disc injuries are caused by trauma, degeneration, or may occur without any obvious cause. Such injuries, which are most often experienced in the neck and the lower back, signify that inner disc material is protruding from its protective shell and affecting the spinal nerves. When the disc herniates, the outer membrane ruptures and allows its contents to move outward and closer to the spinal cord.
- Chiropractic Care for Individuals with Bulging Discs
- Acupuncture Benefits for Auto Injuries
- Both chiropractic care and physical therapy can be valuable treatment options for auto injuries in Wall, New Jersey.
- As a chiropractor in Wall, New Jersey, I want to emphasize the importance of regular spinal adjustments for maintaining optimal health and well-being.
- The Interconnection between Back Pain, Depression, Anxiety, and Treatment Options at Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation