Patients suffering from a wide variety of painful injuries, illnesses, and other conditions can now find more help than ever before at Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation. Our rehabilitation facility now provides medical care, physical therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic care for truly comprehensive treatment plans and life-changing results.
The Medical Director at Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation is a specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. His focus is on the conservative, non-surgical treatment of a wide variety of painful conditions.
By working closely with our team of physical therapists, chiropractic doctors, and acupuncturist, medical care in our office is designed to help patients reduce pain, improve mobility and quality of life, and alleviate many of the emotional and social ramifications often associated with living in pain.
This type of care represents a new type of pain management: by incorporating a variety of treatment options in one location, we are making it easier than ever for patients to find ways to rehabilitate with less drug intervention. We are also helping many patients to avoid unnecessary and invasive surgeries. Furthermore, when all of these modalities work cooperatively with one another, patients benefit through more cohesive pain management strategies.
The following options are available in our office:
• Diagnosis using X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Electrodiagnostic Nerve Testing, and Ultrasound;
• Creation of individualized, targeted pain management strategies to help patients rehabilitate with less drug use and a reduced need for surgery;
• Epidural Steroid Injections, Facet Joint Injections, Sacroiliac Injections, Coccyx Injections, Image-Guided Peripheral Joint Injections, Trigger Point Injections, and Sympathetic Blocks;
• Viscosupplementation (for patients with osteoarthritis); and
• Helping patients adjust to using assistive devices (wheelchairs, braces).
• Neuromuscular Re-Education;
• PowerPlate Whole Body Vibration;
• Heat/Ice Therapies;
• Spinal Decompression Traction;
• Ultrasound; and
• Provides proven pain relief, which is achieved through the release of endorphins and other feel-good chemicals in the body;
• Speeds up the recovery process by increasing circulation and relaxing the body;
• Instrumental in the overwhelming success of Monmouth Pain and Rehabilitation’s Quit Smoking Now program; and
• Helps patients with a number of emotional issues including anxiety, depression, and addiction.
• Safe, gentle adjustments for adults, children, and infants; and
• Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP) to ensure total postural and nervous system health.
For multidisciplinary rehabilitation and pain management for West Long Branch NJ, contact our office to schedule a consultation. The following is a list of some of the conditions treated in our office: