New Jersey Physical Therapy Treatment
Physical Therapy is often defined as a set of services designed to develop, sustain, and return maximum movement and flexibility.
This simple sentence also sums up what we at Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation believe to be the pathway to a healthy life. Our Monmouth & Ocean County physical therapy clinics will work to identify and maximize an individual’s movement potential by utilizing the four main spheres of physical therapy, which include promotion, prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation.
Physical Therapy near Monmouth & Ocean County | NJ
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation offers Physical Therapy in our Monmouth and Ocean County offices located in Shrewsbury, Freehold, Wall, & Lacey. We understand that each individual is different and will require a customized pathway to good health. We also work directly with our patients, their family members and caregivers to identify movement potential and set achievable goals to help return to health.
Common Pain Therapy Treatments
Physical therapy can be used to treat a number of conditions, including injuries or chronic health issues. Our Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation facility can help you with physical therapy for many different types of pains, such as:
- Back pain, such as that associated with herniated discs, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease and more. Now thanks to physical therapy, surgery and medication is not your only option when it comes to back pain!
- Carpal Tunnel, which can become chronic and is often caused by repetitive motions, such as typing all day at work. Physical therapy, often paired with our chiropractic services, helps to ease the tension caused by these repetitive motions and often helps reverse the damages caused by Carpal Tunnel.
- Knee pain, including, but not limited to, those caused by an ACL or meniscus tear, fractures, arthritis, gout, and postural issues. Your knees bear not only your weight, but also the pressure caused through everyday activities, like walking, sitting, and bending. Knee pain can impair your quality of life, but that does not mean you need to undergo surgery or take medications to stop it.
- Leg pain, including that caused by sciatica, trauma, and arthritis. Leg pain, like knee pain, can impair your ability to get around. Physical therapy can help decompress nerves and muscles in your leg.
- Neck Pain, which may be caused by trauma, illness, arthritis and more. Physical therapy – in addition to massages, ultrasounds, low-level laser technology, and other similar treatments – are just some of the ways we can help you fight your neck pain.
- Radiculopathy, a condition that causes changes to the tissue surrounding nerve roots and can lead to other painful health concerns. Scar tissue, which results from surgery, can exacerbate this condition, making physical therapy a safer solution.
- Restless Legs Syndrome, which is a condition that causes sufferers to constantly need to move their legs, often resulting in cramping, tingling and more. Physical therapy, in addition to chiropractic care, acupuncture and nutrition strategies, can help you ease the need to move your legs.
- Sports Injuries, such as ankle sprains, shoulder pain, and more. Sports injuries may appear to be temporary when they first occur, but they can lead to much more serious issues if left untreated.
- Vertigo & Dizziness and other issues stemming from head injuries, strokes, multiple sclerosis and much more. Vertigo and dizziness go beyond a simple headache and can become dangerous if left to progress.
- Whiplash, which may stem from an auto accident, can include pains along the neck, stiffness, muscle spasms and even headaches. Whiplash can become more serious if left untreated. Physical therapy, in addition to chiropractic care and other treatments, offers patients a way to speed up recovery times.
For many, pains can be hard to pinpoint. If you do not see your specific condition listed above, contact us today for your free consultation with a qualified professional. We can help you identify what your body is trying to tell you.
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation PT Session
If you are seeking physical therapy treatment in New Jersey, Monmouth Pain & Management has the equipment, staff, and skills to help ease your suffering.
During a Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation PT Session, you can expect to see:
- Use of Recumbent Bikes
- Elliptical Motion
- Vibration Plate
- Balance Beam
- Dynadisc Balance Facilitator
- Gymballs, Therabands, and Theratubes
- Hand Putty
- Free Motion Cable Cross
- Ankle Weights, Weighted Hand Balls
- Graduated Dumbbells Weighted from 1lb to 25lbs
- K-Laser Therapy
- MLS Laser Therapy
- And more!
Contact Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation in Monmouth & Ocean County NJ
Contact Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation and schedule your free consultation at our Shrewsbury, Freehold, Wall, or Lacey office and take a proactive approach to finding real long-term pain relief. We look forward to helping with all your rehabilitation, physical therapy, and chiropractic needs. Please feel free to contact us directly by calling 732-365-0301.
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Shrewsbury
174 Patterson Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Wall
1985 NJ-34 Bldg A
Wall, NJ 07719
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Lacey
747 Lacey Rd
Forked River, NJ 08731
Monmouth Pain & Rehabilitation Freehold
20 Thoreau Dr
Freehold, NJ 07728